Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Lunch with the siege crisis

Christmas meal while watching the broadcast of Lindt Café



Fruit Cupcakes

Swan Hill Murray River, Australia

I was in this town, somehow I wanted to do this, the desire to cook some foods that I knew. You will be surprised with the seasoning of my own creations.


Grilled Shrimp Satay

Ripe Tomato Seasoning

Tofu Seasoning Vegetables

You can taste it, of course. Not far from where I stood, I heard a radio broadcast I kept hearing about the confinement of hostages in Sydney.


Siege Crisis in Lindt Chocolat Café, Sydney - Photo Credit 7 News

The aroma of the food spread in the room and if you like it may soon join, some friends will come. But the scent of horror feel to the kitchen, 7 News continues to broadcast it.

-----
Text and images Fransisca AM Pandi
One of the images are the property of the 7 News Media Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment