Saturday, March 17, 2018

Moomba Festival Crowds

One of the city tour agenda besides Melbourne Food and Wine Festival and the Grand Prix



I knew when I was in town, exactly in March, something I probably would not have missed. Regardless I have been a few times to this city, but being in the crowd of the Moomba Festival on March 9-12 always makes my spirits rise.


The tradition that lasts for a long time, the festival that accommodates this cultural diversity only dihelat 6 hours, starting at 12 noon to 6 pm. It's hard to tell the excitement and joy of the crowd, the parade of decorative vehicles, the cultural procession, the food outlets of European, American and African countries offering their uniqueness seems to attract attention.


I also will not miss the culinary that is present there, I try to try various flavors of food from various outlets. It was very tiring, but very enjoyable.

-----
Images V Arifin

No comments:

Post a Comment